Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Post!

Howdy! Welcome to my blog. As you can see, I'm just moving in here. I may need to do some rearranging, but once I've got more posts up it will start to feel like home.

This is going to be a fine place. I'm hoping to fill it up with knit and crochet patterns, maybe a few stories, and perhaps a few recipes as well. Book reviews may happen here, I'm not sure yet. I'll just post whatever feels right, and maybe 100 or so posts in I'll discover that my blog has a theme, and I'll take it from there.

Until then, keep checking in! I'll have new things to share pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. HI there your patterns are a 'dear' to us it is great and simple. Thank you so much for your designs your blog makes an interesting reading too ......keep it up you have a lot of talent hidden there.
    malligashivaraman

    ReplyDelete