Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Holiday Hiatus

...is over. I work retail, and Christmas is like the final exam for it. No matter how much you prepare, it's never quite enough. You do get a paycheck instead of a letter grade (and instead of paying tuition) and that's pretty nice. Anyway, I've been busy, busy, busy. Over the past 2-3 weeks, I've been working my little (ch 4) tail off. I live in Austin, but I've gone to Houston and San Antonio both before Christmas, and a house-sitting gig in the suburbs during and after Christmas. So I haven't exactly been Posty McPosterson, but egad, I've been a busy little bee.

I've picked up on the boyfriend Christmas socks, which are now boyfriend birthday socks. Hopefully. I'm a slow knitter. I've got some crochet patterns in the works. I need to replenish my stash, but the patterns should be up soon. I've got a neato pair of mittens coming up, and a brand new critter for the menagerie. Keep checking in! The patterns will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment