Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who is this person? And where did the blogs go?

Egad, it's been a busy year. I've been working like crazy at my job, and I've been going out of town for it a lot. And for house sitting. And to visit my family in Florida. And finally, most of that has slowed down, and I actually have a little *gasp* free time. Not that I'm spending it idly, mind you.

Okay, maybe a little. But I've been working on my knitting lately too, especially socks. They are great for car trips or lonely nights in a faraway house or hotel. They're small, and intensive, and they take a lot of time. A friend of mine recommended the book Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd. It's a winner. Socks are way easier than they seem, but they take a lot of time. Ankle socks, though...

I'll have more patterns soon. I've got an little owlet in the works, and a ribby little scarf, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment